Two years ago, I wrote that with my mind, I create time, and I give time, as a gift, to my body to adapt.
Today, I hear so many talking about time, as something they don’t have, wish they had, need to value, and as money.
Time, our creation, is right now. What we make of it is our creation.
Right now is the moment, the only time that exists.
Eckhart Tolle, explains the now best in his book, also available read by the author on CD, “the Power of Now” and in his following works.
Byron Katie, from her personal experience, published a method called “The Work” in her book “Loving What Is: Four Questions That Can Change Your Life”
Our focus today is spread over what we hear, what we see, what we smell, what we taste, what we touch, all at the same time:
– What we hear is spread over what we want to hear, what we don’t need to hear, and what we need to hear whether we want it or not, and whether we hear it or not, all at the same time.
– What we see is spread over what we want to see, what we don’t need to see, and what we need to see whether we want it or not, and whether we see it or not, all at the same time.
– What we smell etc. same as above, all at the same time.
– What we taste etc. same as above, all at the same time
– What we touch etc. same as above, all at the same time
All at the same time, multiple sensory stimulations, and I have read and heard from professionals of several scientific fields, that these sensory experiences are accompanied by 60,000 thoughts per day, that’s 45 thoughts per minute, and we are aware of less than 5% of those thoughts.
According to Bruce Lipton, PHD, our thoughts affect us at a cellular level. Bruce demonstrates scientifically, in a way all of us can understand, how our thoughts act on all of the 50 trillion cells in our body, and how each cell has the same ability as our entire body. I heard Bruce present his findings at the 7th International Conference on Science and Consciousness, in Santa Fe, New Mexico, in April 2005. Bruce currently travels the world, to share his findings, which he also published in his book: “The Biology of Belief: Unleashing the Power of Consciousness, Matter and Miracles”
Bruce is a man with a passion for his belief, and he shares it with brilliance, hoping to awaken a sense of awareness, so people, we, can get those thoughts under control. He demonstrates how those thoughts manifest in our cells, meaning in our body.
Science today demonstrates that our cells regenerate. Every part of our body is made of new cells over a few months, and we now know that our thoughts manifest in each new cell. Some thoughts get stuck in our mind, in particular secrets. Guess what those secrets do, as they get stuck in our mind, repeating themselves? They manifest in our cells, as cancer and other degenerating diseases.
I would guess a majority of our thoughts are tied to what we don’t have, what we wish we had, instead of enjoying what we have right now, disconnected from reality. So our cells, disconnected from the real energy flow, our life source, start to degenerate; and, as a result, we age. We have the ability to make ourselves sick, and at the same time, we have the ability to heal ourselves, all through our thoughts.
So, we have 60,000 thoughts per day, we are aware of less than 5% of them, we experience multiple sensory stimulations simultaneously each moment, and in addition, we constantly experience feelings in our body.
Would it be nice to get our thoughts under control?
I have discovered by accepting life that life is very simple and even perfect:
– When we focus on what life is not, could, should and would be, we create the imperfect parts of our life, and they become the experiences we think about.
– When we put our judgments on hold, we can observe and be aware of our feelings. Those feelings are the result of our connection to life as it is, the real life.
– When we become aware of our real life, everything starts to make sense, and we control our life, like a captain knows his ship.
What about starting with accepting life as it is? ——–Small steps 🙂
I offer you the gift of my friend Lex. Enabimnio will soon be released online
Lex has written books that face us with everyday facts of life, to allow us to laugh and cry, in short, to feel.
The first book by Lex is about Acceptance. I will share it with you in multiple parts, via email on a weekly basis.
We recommend that you read it without stopping for judgment and simply experience what happens in your mind.
On the website, I share information about individuals who offer various methods for discovering life as it is, and making the best of it:
– Many offer methods that allow us to heal ourselves, purely through our actions and thoughts.
– Many present their scientific perspective on life, from the infinitely small to the infinitely big.
– Many offer ways to enjoy life to its fullest, by becoming aware of what is beyond our current common understanding of life.
This website is setup as a blog. I invite all to share their positive news about life by submitting comments.
I want this website to be about good news. (Our world media companies present enough the bad news.)
- Under the Friend Section, I present people I met, who have helped me and/or shared their work with me.
- Under the references/links section, I share information on books, recordings, events, conferences, etc. that I know from experience and that have been referred to me by people who have lead my own awakening to life.
- Under the Archive section, you will find previously posted news, and blogs.
Please refer your friends and invite them to sign up CLICK HERE to receive the weekly updates, starting with the book of “Acceptance.”
Last July 25th was the day out of time, in the Mayan Lunar calendar. We can judge, analyze and interpret whichever way we want, it remains that there are 13 lunar cycles in a year, of each 28 days, which add to 364 days, and we allow one day out of the calendar to compensate for irregularities, to bring the total of 365 days, the number of days for the earth to go a full circle around the sun. This is part of our real life, I accept it.
On July 26th, started a new lunar year; so, I wish you a happy New Year and especially happiness forever, in each moment, now.